- zDryer's exterior cover should be cleaned with a damp cloth to remove dust or dirt from the surface.
- DO NOT use solvents or chemicals to clean it as they may damage zDryer's cover permanently.
- zDryer should be cleaned inside at least every 6 months. For more dusty areas, more frequent cleanings are required.
- Cleaning inside of zDryer should be done by qualified service personnel.
- Disconnect all power sources. DO NOT attempt to service zDryer while the power is on.
- Carefully remove the Cover using the Security Hex Key Tool that was originally supplied. Turn the Hex Screws counter-clockwise to loosen.
- Using a soft brush or vacuum cleaner, clean out any dust that has built up around the Air Intake and Outer Grill.
- Remove the Filter and clean it as well.
- When finished, reattach zDryer's Cover and secure it with the 2 Hex Screws using the Security Hex Key Tool. Turn the Hex Screws clockwise to tighten.
- Test the hand dryer (Refer to the "HOW TO USE" section of this manual)