Important Safety Instructions
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
- Disconnect all power sources prior to installing or servicing zDryer and test for electrical activity.
- Check local building codes for proper hardwire installation.
- The hardwiring must include a means of disconnection to comply with the local codes.
- GFIC protection may be required in a wet environment or an area containing a high level of condensation. Consult your local electrician for details and instruction.
- DO NOT use where the unit may come into direct contact with water.
- DO NOT use where the room temperature reaches below 15°F(-10°C) or above 105°F (40°C).
- DO NOT use under strong direct sunlight as it may cause the unit's sensor to malfunction.
- zDryer hand dryer must be appropriately grounded for proper installation.
- Each hand dryer must have its own dedicated circuit.
- Electricity must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit that is regularly switched on and off.
- Any hand dryer requires supervision for use by young children or persons with physical, sensory, or mental disabilities to ensure they can use the hand dryer safely.
- Allow no one to hang from zDryer and do not use it as a hanging support for other objects.
- zDryer is intended for use in commercial and industrial premises only. Not for home use.