ENTER USERS PER DAY
* Costs are based on national averages.
zDryer is a fully automatic, electric, warm-air hand dryer that operates with a touch-less sensor when activated by positioning hands below the nozzle.
It is a beautiful, 16-gauge, 304 stainless steel appliance with 18/10 chromium nickel, lasting a lifetime with no rust. It has a new, hybrid, low-consumption, 1586 Watt electrical system containing two filtration systems.
Smart filtered air technology blows clean air and sounds quieter. zDryer has two wiring options and is specifically made for easy use even in the unlikeliest of spaces. The sensor opening is shielded from touch for the safety of children and adults. Read more about zDryer’s new technology.
With the Alpine White finish, you are getting the quality of our 16-gauge, 304 stainless steel model, plus a clean-look that will not take away from the room’s design. It’s not as highly reflective as the Crystal Chrome, but does give a soft shine. You can be confident with purchasing white, as it is one of the three most popular colors for appliances today.
|Cover||16 Gauge (1.5mm), 304 Stainless Steel|
|Drying time||8 - 12 Seconds|
|Electrical supply||110-120V (50/60 Hz)|
|Electrical current||13.3 Amp|
|Air temperature||>132oF (4 inch from nozzle)|
|Electrical shock protection||Class 1|
|Description||Touch-Free Automatic Commercial Hand Dryer|
- Carefully remove zDryer from its packaging.
- Inspect zDryer carefully for any loose or missing parts or any damage that may have occurred during shipping.
- If any visible damage is seen DO NOT continue with installation.
In the box
zDryer (In assembly: Cover, Wall Plate with motor, 2 Hex Screws, 5 ft. electrical inlet).
Security Hex Key Tool.
4 Screws 1 ¼"; 4 Screws 1 ⅛".
- Disconnect all power sources.
- Carefully remove the Cover using the Security Hex Key Tool that is supplied. Turn the Hex Screws counter clockwise to loosen.
Do not discard Security Hex Key Tool. Store for future maintenance where EJ cover removal will be required.
- Determine the appropriate installation location based on the following:
- Dryer must be installed on a smooth and flat surface.
- The minimum mounting distance from the bottom of the dryer to a reflective surface is 16" (41cm).
- View the recommended mounting heights listed below.
- Mount at least 25" (64cm) away from a sink.
- Mount at least 15" (38cm) between multiple units.
- GFIC protection may be required in a wet environment or an area containing a high level of condensation. Consult your local electrician for details and instruction.
- Hold up the dryer's Wall Plate to the wall at the selected installation location. Using the Wall Plate as a template, mark 4 mounting screw hole points (using a pencil or marker) out of the available 8 holes (use all 8 holes if necessary). Remove the Wall Plate. Using the appropriate tools, pre-drill the holes that you have marked using the following table as a guide:
- Determine Installation Type:
Connect zDryer to the power source using the designated holes as pictured below. Use a #12 AWG wire with 20 Amps (recommended) circuit breaker. Connect 110/120 V (50Hz / 60Hz). Make sure that zDryer is properly connected to a ground wire.
For plug-in installation, it is recommended that zDryer be plugged into a 120 volt, 20 amp receptacle on a dedicated circuit.
- Fasten the Wall Plate to the wall using the designated pre-drilled holes.
- Reattach zDryer's Cover and secure it with the 2 Hex Screws using the Security Hex Key Tool. Turn the Hex Screws clockwise to tighten.
After the cover is secured, the power may be turned back on. Begin testing.
ZDRYER LIMITED WARRANTY
Zdryer, LLC. (“Warrantor”) provides to the original purchaser a five (5) year warranty (“Warranty”) from the date of purchase of the Zdryer, LLC. (“Product”). Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, Warrantor will, at its option, and for qualifying warranty events, provide either parts or a replacement product. New or refurbished parts may be used at Warrantor’s discretion. Such replacement parts or the cost of a replacement product shall be at Warrantor’s expense, but consumer shall bear all other expenses, including but not limited to all shipping costs, transportation cost, removal costs, and re-installation costs. The Warranty on replaced parts or products are for the unexpired portion of the original limited warranty on the product purchased by the consumer.
This Warranty will be in effect only for any defects which occur when the Product was used in accordance with the Owner’s Manual. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from normal wear and tear; accident; misuse; negligence; dirt; water; improper storage or installation; modification; servicing performed or attempted by unauthorized individuals or agencies; use of parts other than specified in the Owner’s manual; improper maintenance; costs of removing warranted material; the installation of replacement material; failure or damage due to events outside of Warrantor’s control, including but not limited to external electrical events, weather events, interior or exterior flooding, destruction by water, or insect or rodent infestation.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from use outside of the United States.
Limitation on Damages:
WARRANTOR’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO REPLACMENT OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT. THIS IS PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
IN NO EVENT WILL WARRANTOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR DAMAGES RELATING TO LOSS OF PROFITS, DELAY, REVENUE, OR USE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH DAMAGES PAID TO THIRD PARTIES, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THE GOODS PROVIDED BY WARRANTOR, EVEN IF WARRANTOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES: EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
To the extent provided by applicable law, all other implied warranties are expressly denied, or are limited in duration to the shortest period permitted by law.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of some or the damages identified here, or limit the length an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions
may not apply to you.
For instructions on filing a claim on this warranty, or if the Product exhibits a defect, please email Warrantor’s Service Center at email@example.com with a description of the defect, a copy of the original invoice, photos of defective parts. An original and dated invoice roof of purchase is required.
Warrantor reserves the right to inspect claimed defective products. No returns, replacements or repairs may be made without prior written consent. Some replacement parts may vary from those originally supplied and are subject to availability.
|What comes in the box||
Write Your Own Review
z dryerReview by lerry's Pizza on 6/28/14
Quality Price Valuejust put my dryer in the pizza shop i have and this Zdryer is fast and all customers love it last one we had in was so slow and took forever to dry this one is super fast love it A++++++++
Good Stuff!Review by Tanyaon 4/29/14
Price Value QualityLiked it compared to the popular ones I see at restaurants and airports. I actually think this is way better than the Xelorator brand. It's easier on the hands and is warm. so it's actually more effective and I would say has a better overall experience drying hands.